Practical Fishkeeping, the UK’s biggest-selling fishkeeping magazine, and Pet Product Marketing, the leading magazine for the pet trade, are looking for a new joint editor.
100 dogs from across the nation were invited to participate in the challenge, which ran across the UK in October. Owners were asked to swap their p...
British petcare, garden, leisure product suppliers will have the opportunity to acquire a wealth of valuable export information and also to present...
Petlog and the Kennel Club have praised the Government for its commitment to the compulsory microchipping of all dogs, following the regulations th...
- Ancol Pet Products celebrates selling over 100,000 Viva dog leads
- As Ancol Pet Products approaches the first anniversary of the launch of ... (No votes)
- Prepare for turtle power as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles film returns!
- Currently on release is another action filled addition to the Ninja Turt... (No votes)
- Slug and snail count launches to raise awareness of deadly parasite
- With evidence suggesting the lungworm parasite, which can be potentially... (No votes)
- Waitrose launches pet specialist website
- Waitrose has launched WaitrosePet.com in partnership with online retaile... (No votes)
- International interest in PATS set to grow with move to Telford
- PATS’ standing as an international pet trade show is set to grow even ... (No votes)
- Kickstarter campaign launched for PitPat activity monitor for dogs
- A new Cambridge-based company has launched its first product — a fitne... (No votes)
- Hats off to PATS Harrogate 2014
- Awards, new products, exclusive offers and the chance to win £5,500 wor... (No votes)
- PetQuip pet industry awards – the winners 2014
- The winners of the prestigious PetQuip Industry Awards were announced du... (No votes)
Show all »