Retailers throughout the UK can sign up for ‘Royal Canin on the Road’ – a mobile theatre unit, designed to bring in new customers and drive sales, with the intention of bringing precise, tailored nutrition to cats and dogs everywhere.
Feline welfare charity Cats Protection is launching regular live Question and Answer sessions with cat experts on its Facebook page to promote bett...
Companion animal nutrition seminar for pet retailers and pet specialists interested in pet nutrition
A companion animal nutrition seminar developed for pet retailers and any pet specialists interested in pet nutrition will be held on Monday May 19 ...
- Forthglade to launch new natural range for cats at PATS Harrogate
- Natural pet food brand Forthglade will launch a new Lifestage range for ... (No votes)
- Massive Aquatics Sale Of Live and Dry Goods, all must go by September 7th
- Due to the imminent closure of an aquatics store in the South West of th... (No votes)
- Behind the scenes with Pets Corner following Undercover Boss TV programme
- It’s been a busy week for the bosses at Pets Corner following the comp... (No votes)
- Animology dog steals the show at the Commonwealth Games
- It’s not every day that a dog gets the opportunity to steal the limeli... (No votes)
- Designer dog clothes and gluten-free pet food: pet market goes mad for humanised products
- According to Pet Market, a new Market Update from business intelligence ... (No votes)
- Bob Martin takes decision to move permethrin-containing on-animal flea treatments from grocery to pharmacy-only
- Bob Martin, a pet health care company, has been working with leading ret... (No votes)
- The PFMA scoops Website of the Year at prestigious awards
- The Pet Food Manufacturers’ Association (PFMA) has won ‘Website of t... (No votes)
- Pets Corner features on Channel 4's Undercover Boss - sneak preview
- A young girl’s dreams are realised and a company director slashes marg... (No votes)
Show all »