It had been four years. Four long years without a constant, unconditionally-loving companion, someone with which to share long walks on the beach and cosy nights in.
The nation's gardeners are being urged to build a pond on their plot and turn it into a haven for wildlife. Tetra UK's product manager Rupert Bridg...
- How to get publicity for your business
- One of the best and easiest ways to raise the profile of your company or... (No votes)
- Internet of massive importance to pet trade
- The jury is clearly no longer out on the value of the internet for busin... (No votes)
- Are retailers missing out on food sales?
- Euromonitor reveals that small animal foods make up 8.5% of the total pe... (No votes)
- Philip Ghazala interview
- TV commentator and successful businessman Philip Ghazala finds 15 minute... (No votes)
- Peter’s Pet Shop
- PPM's monthly take on life behind the counter. (No votes)
- Pet talk: Emma James
- A quick chat with a representative from the pet industry - Emma James (No votes)
- If you're still in business, you're doing well
- Chris Nickson of Tetra can see through the doom and gloom of the economi... (No votes) 1 comment
- Hagen goes social for Fluval G launch
- Matt Clarke looks at Rolf C Hagen's marketing campaign for its Fluval G ... (No votes) 1 comment
Show all »