Pet temperature monitoring device AnimAlarm has recently been voted Best Innovative Product of the Year 2013 in the Aspire business awards
Northern Pet Trade's Carl Pemberton explains why pet retailers should still set aside a section of their stores to stock products for the indoor bi...
- Don't let the bugs bite...
- Ensuring their furry friends are clean, hygienic and parasite-free might be the ownerâ€... (No votes)
- How to understand pet shoppers
- Mars Petcare's Consumer Insights manager George Hillman was on hand to explain to the t... (No votes)
- How to retail reptiles responsibly
- Respected reptile expert Chris Newman was at PATS Sandown with his unique brand of info... (No votes)
- How to thrive, not survive
- Guy Blaskey, founder of the hugely successful Pooch & Mutt brand, spoke to visitors at ... (No votes)
- PATS Sandown gears up for biggest show yet
- The PATS Sandown team is preparing to host the biggest show to date, with more than 160... (No votes)
- Why use probiotics?
- Peter Scott, veterinary director of supplement supplier Vetark Professional, looks at l... (No votes)
- 'Rent increase has beaten me'
- A 'destructive decision' has forced the closure of Heritage Farm Nurseries, says owner ... (No votes)
- Let's hear it for hamsters
- Nowâ€™s the time to cash in on a whopping 20 per cent boom in the hamster sector, but m... (1 vote) 1 comment
Show all »