OASE are one of the market leaders in Water Gardening and pride themselves in their exciting, innovative, market leading products. Recently OASE has expanded into the Drainage & Irrigation market and the Indoor Aquatics Market, including the acquisition of biOrb.
We are looking for a Field Sales Representative based in the Midlands. A keen interest in ponds and aquariums is essential with preferable knowledge of the market. Previous field sales experience is desirable but not essential.
The role will include:
- Evaluating customers’ needs and building productive long lasting relationships
- Meeting team and individual sales targets
- Attend regular sales meetings and occasional events such as trade shows, exhibitions and koi shows
- Report and provide feedback to management on a regular basis
- Sales presentations to customers
- Maintain and expand customer database within your territory
- Technical training of customers
- Merchandising of customers’ shelf and aquarium displays
At OASE we have a very friendly team who are widely regarded as the best in the industry. To join us in the next stage of our growth please contact Amanda Crook, Sales Office Manager - email@example.com with CV and covering letter. The closing date for applications is Monday 5th June 2017.