AQUACADABRA ARE LOOKING FOR A HARD-WORKING, FRIENDLY AND ENTHUSIASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR. MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE.
This applicant needs to be driven and wants to do well in the business.
Starting Salary: £18,000 depending on experience and commitment could lead to a much higher salary.
28 days holiday per annum + STAFF DISCOUNT
HOURS: Monday - Friday 8.30-5.30 and possibly some Saturdays if so a day off in the week.
About the company:
Aquacadabra is the Country's leading online aquatic supplier. We specialise in all aspects of the hobby from Marines to tropical to coldwater and pond fish. We sell a huge range of products on our own websites, ebay and Amazon.
Key Job Responsibilities to include:
· Excellent customer service and administration skills;
· Excellent grammar and telephone manner;
· Strong written and oral communication skills;
· Organisational skills and punctuality;
· Experience using online payment processing;
· Basic computer skills, especially Microsoft Office and Excel.
Daily duties to include :
· Facilitate customer service telephone lines,
· Corresponding with customers via email and our support portal,
· Liaising with courier and supply companies,
· General company admin.
· Experience in a similar role
· Hard working
· Fishkeeping knowledge is an advantage but not essential, the right person will get trained
· Knowledge of Ebay,Amazon and Websites an Advantage
· Telephone manner
· Computer literate
· Communication skill