Area Sales Managers Aquatics/Reptile/Pet
South East & South West (2 positions)
ALF Ltd supply a wide variety of aquatic products, from various manufacturers, to stores throughout the UK. We pride ourselves on our excellent range of top quality brands and have a team of area sales managers based around the country.
We are now looking to increase our sales team, and have vacancies for the South West area of the UK, ideally based around Bristol/Bath area, and the South East and London, ideally based east of Croydon. We are looking for people who are dynamic and highly motivated, love a challenge and able to provide exceptional levels of support and service to our customers. Previous field sales experience preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
The ideal candidates will be happy to be flexible, working with a wide variety of stores and individuals, travelling to include occasional overnight stays. Our sales teams must be prepared to be hands on and involved during store revamps,
helping with displays, pricing and setting up. A knowledge of aquatics, including marine, is essential.
Applicants will be required to support, maintain and build on existing sales, have good communication skills both verbally and written. Applicants must also be competent in the use of Word, Excel and Powerpoint and capable of using social media. A professional attitude and appearance is essential.
Basic salary is negotiable depending on skills and experience. The package includes a company car, phone and tablet.
For more information on the role or to submit your CV, please email Tania Barton, Sales and Marketing Director on firstname.lastname@example.org.
West Sales Executive
A forward thinking, innovative company we are one of the leading pet product companies within the UK, serving a large, well established customer base.
We are looking for motivated professional sales people to fulfil the role of Sales Executive in the West.
The ideal candidate should have:
A proven track record of field sales experience preferably within the pet industry.
An ability to meet and surpass targets
Strong relationship and communication skills
Good administrative, organisational and time management skills
A high level of self-motivation
Maintain a strong relationship with our existing customer base and identify new opportunities.
Working within a strong and established team.
Be capable of planning and prioritising your territory to maximise customer requirements.
What we can offer you:
On target bonus structure
A fully expensed company car
Full support from an experience team of sales executives and from the sales office administration team at Head Office.
Apply by email to Claire McCarthy email@example.com.
Hornsea Garden Centre is one of the largest centres in the British Garden Centres family. Located in beautiful surroundings near Hornsea it has recently seen the addition of a new restaurant and a huge development making it a destination garden centre. Hornsea now boasts a new aquatics department as part of the development.
The new aquatics department here at Hornsea Garden Centre is the one stop shop for the fish keeper. With a great range of Marine, Tropical and Cold Water fish. We offer our customers a great selection of accessories along with expert advice to help them get the most out of their aquarium or pond.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated Aquatics Department Manager to continue the development of this department. Previous experience as a retail manager within the aquatics industry is preferred, however, applicants with a proven management background with a knowledge of fish keeping will be considered.
The successful candidate will be:
• Accountable for the operational excellence and financial performance of your department.
• Ensuring the highest standards of display, compliance and livestock inventory control are maintained and that sales revenue targets are achieved and exceeded.
• An inspirational leader for your new team ensuring that they receive clear direction and performance management within a culture of coaching and mentoring.
• Highly commercial and results driven with a proven track record in a Management position.
• Positive and strong communicator and a skilled motivational people manager. Adept at succession planning and performance management.
• Accountable for providing great customer service and have a keen eye for detail around the consumers experience in your department.
• A solution orientated thinker with excellent problem solving skills.
• Maintain standards of cleanliness and biological health of livestock holding systems.
• Responding to customer needs with expert advice and providing excellent customer service
If you are looking for new challenges with in a forward thinking family run business and would enjoy the rewards this role would bring then we would like to hear from you.
Please email your CV and include any relevant fishkeeping experience, toether with a cover letter explaining why you could be an ideal candidate for the position.
Closing date: Wednesday 19 April 2017
A vacancy has recently been made available to become a member of the OASE UK team.
OASE are the worldwide market leaders in Water Gardening and pride themselves on their exciting, innovative and market leading products. In the last year OASE has expanded into the Drainage, Irrigation and Indoor Aquatics markets; including the acquisition of biOrb.
This role requires a great deal of flexibility as no two days are the same. A willingness to learn is essential; as is enthusiasm. You will need to have a keen interest in ponds or aquariums and a desire to provide excellent customer service every day.
The role will include, but is not limited to:
- Dealing with enquiries in relation to orders and products via email and phone
- Testing incoming returns and processing necessary paper work
- To attend OASE exhibitions, customer weekends and site visits when required
The role is based at our offices in Andover in Hampshire so the successful applicant will need to able to travel there each day or relocate to the area. A full driving license is essential.
At OASE we have a very friendly team who are widely regarded as the best in the industry. To join us in the next stage of our growth please contact Amanda Crook, Sales Office Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and covering letter.
Closing date: 10th February 2017
AQUACADABRA ARE LOOKING FOR A HARD-WORKING, FRIENDLY AND ENTHUSIASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR. MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE.
This applicant needs to be driven and wants to do well in the business.
Starting Salary: £18,000 depending on experience and commitment could lead to a much higher salary.
28 days holiday per annum + STAFF DISCOUNT
HOURS: Monday - Friday 8.30-5.30 and possibly some Saturdays if so a day off in the week.
About the company:
Aquacadabra is the Country's leading online aquatic supplier. We specialise in all aspects of the hobby from Marines to tropical to coldwater and pond fish. We sell a huge range of products on our own websites, ebay and Amazon.
Key Job Responsibilities to include:
· Excellent customer service and administration skills;
· Excellent grammar and telephone manner;
· Strong written and oral communication skills;
· Organisational skills and punctuality;
· Experience using online payment processing;
· Basic computer skills, especially Microsoft Office and Excel.
Daily duties to include :
· Facilitate customer service telephone lines,
· Corresponding with customers via email and our support portal,
· Liaising with courier and supply companies,
· General company admin.
· Experience in a similar role
· Hard working
· Fishkeeping knowledge is an advantage but not essential, the right person will get trained
· Knowledge of Ebay,Amazon and Websites an Advantage
· Telephone manner
· Computer literate
· Communication skill