Pettex have launched a brand-new Naturecat Plant Based Tofu Cat Litter. They explain more about the new product here…
Naturecat Plant Based Tofu Cat Litter is eco-friendly and 100% biodegradable. Derived from pure soya bean, it is free from additives and cat friendly.
These natural properties allow for soiled litter to be easily disposed of in an environmentally friendly way, by either compost or WC flushing. It is water soluble, allowing for the flushing of used and soiled litter in small quantities.
Developed for fast absorption, super clumping and low tracking, it is also soft on paws and light to handle. There is no heavy lifting with this lightweight litter option, only stress free and easy to handle pouring.
Non-toxic and produced using a blend of Tofu and natural starches, our litter is also great at neutralising unwanted odours, with its unique fresh aroma.
The packaging we use is also 100% recyclable, so you know you are going that extra mile for the planet when purchasing Naturecat Tofu Cat Litter!
- Safe: 100% natural and safe, plant based and friendly to the planet.
- Lightweight: Stress free and easy to handle.
- Soft and Gentle on Paws: With an extra-soft texture that is suitable for cats and kittens with sensitive paws.
- Dust-Free: Helps protect the pet respiratory tract with its dust dree properties.
- Super Absorbency and Deodorization: It quickly soaks up cat urine and neutralises strong odours.
- Easy Disposal: The litter is disposable either by flushing or composting.
- Easy Scooping: Fast clumping making it simple to scoop.
- Less Tracking: Keeping your home clean.
For more information, visit www.pettex.co.uk