The new site is more user friendly
Latest news from PATS...
PATS 2024 – the Pet & Aquatics Trade Show – has launched a new and improved website www.patshow.co.uk in line with its plans for a THREE-DAY show at Telford International Centre from Sunday, 29th September to Tuesday, 1st October 2024.
As well as being bright and colourful, the new website is more user-friendly and easy-to-navigate for both visitors and exhibitors. It is also a great resource for retailers searching for new products and suppliers.
Buyers can find everything they need to know about visiting PATS 2024 while exhibitors can post their latest news, including show offers and new products they’ll be launching at the show.
The new website features:
- Clear and easy navigation around the website for both visitors and exhibitors
- Simple click-through for visitors to register for free entry to the show
- Exhibitor zone, allowing easy access to upload information.
- Full list of exhibitors
- Each listing has a national flag to symbolise the exhibitor’s home country
- Details of all visitor attractions and benefits
- A fresher overall look and feel to the whole site.
Show organiser Gordon Thomas said: “Our improved website is just one of many new features we have introduced this year. The new site is more user-friendly than before, helping both exhibitors and visitors to find everything they need to make their attendance at the Pet & Aquatics Trade Show even more enjoyable and profitable.”
The new website www.patshow.co.uk is now live, and buyers can register their interest in visiting PATS 2024.